Monday, January 17, 2011

living life one stitch at a time

We've been conditioned to think that change is good and exciting, but maybe its not, maybe its just very dangerous.


Life is a summation of the moments, and while the seconds may seen insignificant, they are the building blocks for the memories that make up our lives. My name is Kelly and i am 20 years old. I'm a student studying mechanical engineering, and i would rather take on a challenge than stroll down the easy path.

I am a knitter, and i love taking on challenging patterns or inventing my own, whether it be for a friend or a family member. As silly as it sounds, knitting a unique creation for someone is my favorite way to stake a claim, to show that i care for them.... even if the feeling isn't necessarily mutual.

So here's to a new blog, maybe someone will read it, or maybe it will be lost to the depths of the internet. I present to you, my life, as i place it together stitch by stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment